The precious artwork designs that are entrusted to Elma Printing for reproduction are processed meticulously without damaging them and under the supervision of experienced masters, with the precision of modern and digital printing machineries.
Having been the frequent customer of the top products of the international companies that have been developing the printing technologies for more than a century with their never-ending research, Elma Printing is glad to have been keeping up with the times with its printing machineries that utilize online spectrophotometer and ink control systems. Elma Printing’s machineries have the infrastructure required to carry out Fogra-suitable prints integrated with the electronic work flow systems.
• Heidelberg SM 102 70x100 10 Colored 5+5 Perfector Offset Printing Machine
• Komori G40 H-UV 70 x 100 5 Colored with Lacquer Unit, Offset Printing Machine
• Komori S–40 70x100 4 Colored Offset Printing Machine
• Roland 70 x 100 1+1 Perfector Offset Printing Machine
• Roland 70 x 100 Single Colored Offset Printing Machine
• Ricoh Digital Printing Machine 33 x 48 Colored