BEFORE THE PRINTING PROCESS
It requires unique specialty to be able to realize the production of designs, which are entrusted to us for reproduction after leaving the artful hands of the art directors and the graphic artists with gusto, by complying with the international standards globally accepted for the printing technologies.
Elma Printing meticulously carries out the preliminary workmanship and pre-printing processes for the valued designs that are going to be reproduced, with the help of the modern machineries and the work flow systems to prepare the digital prints and the moulds.
Fogra-approved proofing is carried out based on customer preferences, to be used as print guide.
Pre-Printing Machine Park
• Heidelberg Prinect Integrated Work Flow System
• Compose Integrated Work Flow System
• Heidelberg Thermal CTP Fully Automated Direct Mould Printing Machine
• Agfa Mould Positioning Machine
• Lüscher UV CTCP Fully Automated Direct Mould Printing Machine
• Epson Stylus Pro 4900 Spectro Proofer - Fogra-Approved Proofing Print Machine
• ICPlate 2XT Mould point control device
• I1 Photo Pro 2 Calibration control device
• Techkon Inkkey Control
• Techkon Spectrophotometer
• X-Rite eXact Color Measurement Spectrophotometer
• Eizo calibratable monitors
• Color Communicator color control cabin